The Venue at Moddershall Oaks is destined to become one of the finest venues in Staffordshire. Set in 72 acres of the picturesque woodland and grounds. Moddershall Oaks is a magnificent setting to hold your wedding, corporate, private party celebrations.
Designed with a contemporary feel, the venues extensive features include state of the art audio visual facilities, full air conditioning, Bose sound system, 65' plasma TV's, Swarovski crystal lighting, hand-made Italian glass chandeliers, walnut and decorative textured glass bar, moveable walls to tailor ,make your space, a welcoming lounge area, fireplace and luxury toilets.
We pride ourselves on delivering a first class, individually tailored service. Our dedicated events coordinators will assist you every step of the way leading up to your special event to ensure a memorable, seamless experience. We recommend viewing the property and its facilities to fully appreciate how this really is a one stop venue.
So if you are searching for a picturesque setting, a stylish, top notch venue with outstanding service and great food then look no further. Please contact Moddershall Oaks to discuss your requirements further but as a guide please see the capacity information provided below;
Moddershall Oaks’ venue can accommodate up to 130 guests for a wedding breakfast and up to 175 for an evening reception.
Diner Dance – 130
Reception – 200
Cabaret – 100
Boardroom – 50
U Shape – 48
Classroom – 90
Theatre – 130
Exhibitions (number of stands) – 20
All layouts include use of the lounge area, toilets, bar, outdoor courtyard and private entrances
Moddershall Oaks venue can accommodate up to 130 guests having a sit down meal and up to 175 guests having a buffet reception.
* The virtual tour is based on architectural drawings
Please note: If you are interested in finding out more about our event facilities, we suggest to arrange an appointment to meet our dedicated events co-ordinator who can show you around our facilities and answer your queries in more detail.
For the purpose of viewing the tour today - commentary has been noted below to assist you in understanding "The Venue"
NB: To allow the utmost in flexibility in our new events venue, two individual removable walls will be incorporated in the design. This will allow you to create the perfect space that is right for you.
* The proposed extension for the events venue is set towards the right of the building. The virtual tour begins with the front entrance view. Although the lake can not be seen, this is located behind the camera lense.
* The tour continues by moving around to the side of the events venue and towards the back entrance by the landscaped gardens.
* Birds Eye View of the venue with the internal walls in place to allow you to visualise the space with the bar/foyer being seperate to the main function room.
* Birds Eye View of the function room as one large room, whilst still obtaining the bar/foyer area as a seperate space.
* Birds Eye View of the function room with the second removable wall also removed, thus creating an open plan space between the bar/foyer and the function room. This is perfect if you are looking for a more informal feel for your event.
* Visual from the rear of the venue, the floor to ceiling windows provides an abundance of natural daylight.
* The tour continues back to the front of the venue.
* Visual as you walk towards the front entrance and through the glass entrance doors.
* Entrance Foyer, with disabled toilet to the right.
* Flows through the doors entering the foyer area, with the bar situated towards the right.
* The tour continues to demonstrate the foyer area and function room as an open plan space.
* The tour continues up the stairs (situated by the bar) towards the luxury toilet facilities on the first floor.
* The tour concludes with an external visual of the rooflights and surrounding area.
To find out more about The Venue at Moddershall Oaks, contact us now.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01782 399000 option 1.