Chef de Partie
At Moddershall Oaks, we are dedicated to providing guests with a special place to be and all members of our team are expected to work positively to achieve our vision:
‘Be the best at everything we do by employing great people who make Moddershall Oaks a special place to be’.
What are we looking for?
- Individuals who have a passion for food
- Someone who is committed, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Individuals who have been in a similar role previously
- A great team player with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Someone who holds at least a Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene qualification
- ·Due to the rural location of Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat candidates must have their own transport
Do you have a good understanding of advanced cookery & preparation techniques? Do you have excellent hygiene standards? Are you able to run a section solely. Are you able to use initiative & flare to improve food quality? If this sounds like the ideal role for, please look no further because Moddershall Oaks Kitchen could be the place for you.
Our Perks include:
- Starting salary of £22,000
- Uniform provided
- 28 Days holiday
- Perk Box Employee Benefits App
- Free use of the Spa Facilities
- Discount on Food & Drink
- Half price Gym membership at our brand new Wellness Centre
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000/per year
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. If you feel that you can deliver what is required, we would love to hear from you! Please call 01782 399000