Time for laughter!
Laughter decreases stress and triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being!!
That being said, why not join us for our comedy night & a gourmet burger on Friday 26th April!
Arrive at the stunning setting that is The Venue and anticipate the belly laughter sure to fill the room.
Sit down and enjoy our famous gourmet burger, triple cooked chips and choice of bottled beer or a glass of wine!
Your ticket price includes:
- Live stand up comedy entertainment
- Gourmet Burger & Chips
- A bottle of beer or glass of wine
- 7.30pm arrival time
- £32 per person
Rob Rouse – HEADLINE
- Winner of Channel Four’s prestigious ‘So You Think You’re Funny‘ competition at the Edinburgh Festival
- In 2005 Rouse was one of the presenters of The Friday Night Project, now known as The Sunday Night Project, an entertainment show for Channel 4.
- Rouse is also a popular TV panelist and has made appearances on 8 Out of 10 Cats, and Bognor or Bust amongst others.
Vince Atta – SUPPORT ACT
- Vince recently supported Jason Manford on numerous dates across his epic arena tour, playing for up to 21,000 people each night.
- Winner of the much-coveted City Life Comedian Of The Year, following in the footsteps of previous winners such as Caroline Aherne, Peter Kay, Jason Manford, Justin Moorhouse, John Bishop, Dave Spikey and Chris Addison.
- Winner of Channel Four’s prestigious ‘So You Think You’re Funny’ competition at the Edinburgh Festival
Please call to book on 01782 399000