Time for laughter!
Laughter decreases stress and triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being!
That being said, why not join us for our comedy night & a gourmet burger on Friday 13th September!
Arrive at the stunning setting that is The Venue and anticipate the belly laughter sure to fill the room.
Sit down and enjoy our famous gourmet burger, triple cooked chips and choice of bottled beer or a glass of wine!
Your ticket price includes:
- Live stand up comedy entertainment
- Headliner: Alex Boardman & Support Act: Andy Robinson
- Gourmet Burger & Chips
- A bottle of beer or glass of wine
- 7.30pm arrival time
- £32 per person
More about our acts:
Alex Boardman – HEADLINE ACT
- Boardman was a writer for the highest rated stand up show of 2011, John Bishop’s Britain on BBC1.
- Boardman is without doubt an assured, confident comedian regularly performing at The Comedy Store, The Glee Club and The Stand.
- His unique brand of “Flattery and abuse” is done with a lack of malice and a big sense of fun.
Andy Robinson– SUPPORT ACT
- ‘Hailing from the hotbed of comedy that is Oldbury in the West Midlands, Andy has been a star at the Glee for the last 6 years.
- A bit of a smut hound and the occasional flash of genius with his guitar has made him a must see comedian in Birmingham.
- Robinson has recently been making waves as the driving force behind BRMB subversive afternoon show the ‘Barmy Brummies’.’
Please call to book on 01782 399000.