Join us and celebrate All Hallows Eve for our fancy dress themed ball. The pumpkin-filled, candlelit venue is a haunting backdrop for a spooktacular dinner dance experience.
A glass of fizz greets you on arrival, before dining from our Hell’s Kitchen menu featuring gruesome gourmet delights. Our DJ provides the soundtrack for you to dance the night away to cosmic guitar licks, terrifying techno & primal pop.
Dress code: gory gowns & scary suits!
Guest arrival is 7.30pm with dinner starting at 8.00pm.
Tickets £36 each
- Crispy duck salad, Asian veg noodles, crispy oat basket and soy dressing
- Mushrooms Duxelle and leek Won Ton, wild mushrooms cream velouté, truffle oil and Porcini dust
- Roasted celeriac, goat’s cheese mousse, green apple and ginger gel, olives crumbs and walnut salsa
- Burgundy Chicken supreme, braised shallots, wild mushrooms, bacon lardoons, truffle mash and red wine jus.
- King prawns and lobster homemade Agnolotti, creamy saffron Bisque, glazed shallots, sauce Vierge and fresh mussels
- Roasted potato gnocchi, oyster mushrooms, garden peas, roasted peppers, spinach pesto, Parmesan crisp and Kalamata olives
- Assiette of bread and butter pudding, triple chocolate brownie and iced maple parfait
Call us on 01782 399000 or email email@example.com or
Full payment required at time of booking.
Fancy something different?