Our Response To Covid-19
To our Moddershall Oaks family,
The corona virus has taken the world by surprise and threatens the way we all go about our daily lives. The news channels are covering little else, it’s hard to escape from it and, it doesn’t seem like it’s going away any time soon. Indeed, it doesn’t seem like any of us will be able to go away in quite the same way we are used to for the foreseeable future. That means your visit to us is a great way to escape the current stresses and find time to switch off and relax. We are in the beautiful Staffordshire countryside where fresh air, great views and peace and quiet abound. And, we are open as normal to serve you. Click here for more on our policy to tackle coronvirus
In December this year, thanks to all of you, we celebrate 20 years of trading. It’s been quite a journey, with its fair share of challenges, but we have made some great friends along the way.
In that time we like all other businesses, we have never experienced a global pandemic like this one, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t ready for it.
We want to reassure you we are taking all necessary precautions to protect both our guests and staff. We are monitoring the daily changes in advice from the government and World Health Organisation. And, we are following that advice very carefully. We are a small family business operating and applying a disciplined approach to the duty of care we have, to both you, and our team in providing a safe environment to come to.
At the time of writing this Moddershall Oaks is a Covid-19 free zone and we are striving to keep it that way. We ask you to help us in that mission by reading and observing the following;
- If you are feeling under the weather, we ask you to postpone your visit to us until you’re feeling better.
- If you have returned from an overseas region which is infected with Covid-19 within 14 days of your visit to us, please move your date to comply with self-isolation of 14-days.
- Upon arrival our teams will let you know about our hygiene facilities that are on hand throughout your stay.
- We will always extend a warm welcome to arriving guests, but for the time being this welcome won’t be accompanied by a handshake or any other physical contact.
- Our therapy team are observing strict safety standards and, sanitise their hands between each treatment. We ask that you thoroughly wash/sanitise your hands upon arrival onto our treatment floor.
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible during your stay. Every single member of our team have committed to wash hands thoroughly every 2 hours.
- We are cleaning and sanitising all touched surfaces i.e. door handles, cloakrooms etc. multiple times a day.
- In our restaurants and bars we are reducing the density of tables with immediate effect (wherever possible), so there is greater distance between you and your neighbours.
- We will continue to monitor the health of our team closely. Any team member that presents symptoms, however mild, will not be entering the property for 14 days.
- Team members will observe the 2 metre distance rule from guests and colleagues as much as possible, as recommended by the government
We aim to be as helpful as possible to all our guests, and our cancellation policy remains unchanged at the present time. If however, you or a member of your party fall ill, our team will move your date at short notice free of charge in the interest of being more flexible during this crisis.
Weddings and Private Parties & Events
We would like to reassure all of our couples that we would be more than happy to reschedule your day, should we be instructed by government to close on the date of your wedding. Rest assured, none of your money will be lost and we will do our utmost to work with you in these worrying and uncertain times. We will deliver the best day of your lives whatever happens.
As we have all seen, this is a very dynamic and worrying situation which changes on a daily basis. We will continue to issue updates and guidance to our guests prior to their arrival, if the measures we are taking change. Please refer to our website for the most up to date guidance.
We look forward to serving you and giving you an escape from the outside world.
With our very best wishes, and sincere thanks for your support and being part of the Moddershall Oaks family.
Delia, Penny, Kelly & Phil
The Holland Family
CONTACT US | 01782 399000 | email@example.com