Part-time Evening Cleaners
Part-time Evening Cleaner – 20 hours per week
We are looking for dedicated Evening Cleaners to help clean the property to a high standard. This is an important role in the business which has a marked impact on our guest experience.
As an Evening Cleaner at Moddershall Oaks you will have excellent cleaning skills, along with the will and desire to maintain and uphold the best possible presentation standards in the property.
This position will require attention to detail, high standards of cleanliness and a passion for cleaning. Only apply for this job if you care about the job you do.
- Ensure all areas at Moddershall Oaks are presented to the same 5 star standard
- Spend the correct amount of tine in each area to leave a visible improvement and high standard of presentation
- Help to maintain stock of cleaning materials and communicate effectively with the senior team
- Report any maintenance issues – communicate effectively with the senior team
- Check the standard of cleanliness and presentation of all areas and address any issues
- Opportunities for additional hours of work through holiday and sickness cover
- Maintain and rotate linen supplies
- Launder and dry linen stocks as required and leave areas stocked ready for the following day
- Handle any guest’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong attention to detail and have pride in your work
- Helpful with a can-do attitude
- Organised and able to follow a schedule and instructions
- Basic understanding of COSHH
- Previous cleaning experience essential
- A common sense approach
- 2-week rolling rota, working one weekend per fortnight.
- Working hours between 5pm & 10pm.
- Recruiting for 1 x Evening Cleaner working 20 hours over 4 days
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Rate of pay: £8.75 per hour